Which brand of the printer are you using? You might be having an HP or Epson printer. When we talk about printers, these two brands are highly popular in terms of technology, price, customer satisfaction, quality, and after-sales services. Today in this article, we’ll be talking about Epson EcoTank L3110.
When this printer was launched, it was the best printer at that time available in the market. If you have one, then you might be knowing its ultimate features. It’s a Multi-function and all-in-one type printer.
The best part is that it uses highly-advanced ink tank technology for printing documents. But, without installing or updating the drivers, you won’t be able to print any kind of document.
However, Epson always provides the driver CD along with every printer. If you have lost this CD or the information or files have been corrupted, you have to download the drivers online. The Epson EcoTank L3110 printer is compatible with Windows Vista, XP, 7, 8, 8.1, 10. It also works well on Linux and Mac operating system.
To download the drivers of this printer, you have to visit the official website of Epson. You just have to enter the model number and bit size, and you’ll get the list of drivers.
How To Install Epson EcoTank L3110 Printer With Setup File?
If you want to know the right way to install Epson L3110 Printer with a setup file, follow the below steps:
- As you know that you have to download the drivers from the Epson official website. The drivers will be saved in the local disk of your computer in .exe format.
- Once this file is successfully downloaded, you have to double-click on the downloaded file. Once you double click on it, the installation wizard will automatically start on your computer.
- You’ll see a license agreement first with an ‘Agree’ button. Just click on the agree button and follow the upcoming step.
- You’ll see a set of instructions on your screen. You’ll find multiple instructions that should be followed during the installation process.
- In the next step, you have to connect your computer with the driver through a USB cable. However, this step is not applicable to everyone. If this step is mentioned in your instruction list, then only follow it.
- Input all the values, and the installation process will start. In the end, you have to check whether the printer is working or not. If not, then follow all the steps again.
How To Install Epson EcoTank L3110 Printer Drivers With A CD?
- Installing any kind of driver with a CD is always easy. You have to run the CD on your computer. Now, the installation wizard will automatically start.
- Again, the set of instructions will appear on your screen. Make sure you follow every step carefully.
- Connect your computer with printer through a USB cable, if asked.
- In the next step, input all the values and wait for the installation process to get completed.
- Finally, check whether the printer is functioning or not. If not, then again follow all the above steps.